As you may know, less than 1% of patients suffering from allergic disease, specifically respiratory allergies, are being diagnosed and treated. By partnering with practices across the country just like yours, we target the remaining 99%. You can greatly improve patient health while substantially increasing your revenue and profitability.
You can easily add this STARK compliant service with no capital investment or ongoing expense; Allergy America pays for and supplies all that you need. We make an investment in your practice and our business relationship. Covered by the insurance carriers, you will conservatively net $1,000 to $2,000 per patient.
In less than 5 minutes, you will receive the pertinent information to have an allergy center in your practice.